Where San Antonio Ranks
Top 10: Among global cybersecurity hubs, San Antonio ranks high in the top 10 best cities for cybersecurity, according to CSO.
- “Cybersecurity as an industry is still in its infancy, and San Antonio is among the elite locations poised for growth,” according to a Deloitte report cited by CSO.
- Military expertise, talent development and competitive cost of living and doing business are among San Antonio’s top assets for continued cybersecurity growth.
Top 10: San Antonio continues to rank high for solar energy capacity, thanks in large part to CPS Energy’s New Energy Economy initiative.
- According to the Shining Cities report by Environment Texas, San Antonio ranks 6th for its solar energy capacity.
- Solar energy capacity in San Antonio grew by 26% from 2017-2018.
Top 10: Bexar County ranked among the top ten fastest growing counties in the US, according to data from the US Census Bureau.
- Bexar County had the 7th largest numeric increase in population from 2010 - 2018, adding 271,277 residents.
- Bexar County also had the 9th largest numeric increase in population from 2017 - 2018.
Top 25: Among the nation’s largest cities, San Antonio ranked #25 for community diversity, according to data compiled by WalletHub.
- San Antonio ranked highest for its linguistic diversity and industry diversity.
- EcoDevo 360 eNewsletter